Monday, November 13, 2006

The Ninjas - #4 team in the damned World!

I don't care how many teams played, or which "powerhouse" teams didn't show up because the tournament was in San Diego. All I know is this - WAKA held a "World Championship" this past weekend, and we made it to the semifinals. Part of competing is showing up, and if you didn't show up, you can't complain. Therefore, we're No. 4!

Needless to say, this weekend was a complete blast. I'm still partially in recovery mode and partially in "I can't believe we have to play a Playoff game in the Division tonight" mode, so a full recap of the weekend's activities will have to wait until tomorrow. Expect to hear about the following:

- Obscene gestures
- Fireworks
- Confetti guns
- Military helicopters
- Rude behaviour
- Standing up TO THE MAN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET. I am looking forward to many tales of debauchery and general loutishness. Awesome.